The holidays are here and the people behind the FOLK documentary have added several new incentives to their Kickstarter campaign, with gift-giving in mind. And because they truly believe in this film, they will honor any gift pledge you make, regardless of whether they reach our funding goal!
• Digitized versions of the film (when it’s done)
• An original piece of art by David Bowie from a personal collection, signed and numbered by him of the Heroes album cover from an edition David gave out for Christmas in the ’70s.
• A hat knitted by Raina Rose
• An amazing photo by fine art photographer Julie Blackmon
• A limited edition of photos from the Lloyd the Cat series
• Some great photos by cinematographer Henry Jacobson, taken on the road with Elliott, Rose and DaCosta last August.
MORE THAN HALFWAY TO REACHING THEIR GOAL – SPREAD THE WORD!
• Forward their Kickstarter campaign or post it to your Facebook/Twitter page.
• Like us on Facebook
• Mention & link FOLK on your band, company or personal web site! Any site mentions will receive a reciprocal mention on their web site – www.folkdocumentary.com